Someplace To Purchase Peptides
Someplace To Purchase Peptides
Peptides have become a very popular research chemical in the last few years due to continued medical advancements in labs and clinical trials. Your research could uncover the data needed to bring the next big pharmaceutical to the marketplace and helping advance medicine on step further. Hey you never know, you may even find the cure for Cancer, Alzheimer’s or Muscular Dystrophy.
What is a Peptide?
A Peptide is comprised of at least 2 amino acids which are connected to each other by Peptide Bonds, also called Amide bonds. There are dipeptides, tripeptides and so on. The peptide prefix tells us how many amino chains there are.However, they are broken down into 2 main groups, oligopeptides and polypeptides. Oligopeptides have between 2 and 20 amino acids while poly peptides usually have more than 20 but less than 50. Once the number of amino acids gets over 50 it usually becomes a protein.
What is the difference between a Peptide and a Protein?
The distinguishing factors between a peptide and a protein are size and structure. Proteins are usually made up of more than 50 amino acid chains while peptides are usually made up of less than 50 amino acid chains. They are made up of one or more polypeptides meaning proteins are just very large peptides.
What is the difference between a Peptide and a Research Chemical?
Research Chemicals are simply any chemical or substances that are used for research purposes only and not for human consumption, unless while involved in clinical trials by pharmaceutical companies. Research can be done on research chemicals or peptides.
What are some popular research peptides and research chemicals?
Researchers purchase peptides from Enhanced Peptides for their labs and recently we have seen an increase in research in the following peptides:
• Growth Hormone Secretagogue (GHS)s (IGF 2, IGF 1)
• Vasoactive intestinal peptides
• Synthetic proteins
• Opiod Peptides
• Analogues of insulin like growth factor IGF 1 (IGF 1 DES, IGF LR3)
• Antimicrobial peptides
• Tanning Peptides (Melanotan)
• Nootropics (Noopept, Tianeptine)
• Synthetic hormones
We have also seen an increase in the purchase of these research chems:
• Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs): Rad140, YK11, Andarine S4, S23, LGD 4033, MK 2866 Ostarine
• Benzodiazepines: Clonazolam, Flubromazolam, Diclazepam
• Antiestrogens / Aromatase Inhibitors: Letrozole, Exemestane, Anastrozole
• Dopamine Agonist: Pramipexole
• SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators): Clomifene Citrate, Toremifene, Tamoxifen
• PDE5 (Phosphodiesterase Type 5) Inhibitors: Sildenafil, Tadalafil
• Growth Hormone Secretagogue: MK 677
• Testosterone Blocker / Antiandrogens: Finasteride
• Sympathomimetic Amines: Clenbuterol
• Thyroid Hormones: T4, T3
Purchase Peptides from Enhanced Peptides
If you are planning on doing research with any of these research peptides, research chemicals or any of our selection of over 100 different research peptides and research chems, then visit enhancedpeptides.com today to Purchase Peptides and Research Chemicals USA. All of our chemicals are manufactured in the USA and shipped anywhere in the domestic United States for free on orders over $150. Enhanced peptides has high quality peptides for sale and the largest selection of research chemicals USA. Thank you in advance for your purchase at Enhanced Peptides.
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires